Skip to main content

My Latest Favorite Sunblock

Why Sunblock is Essential


Sunblock is perhaps the most important way for protecting our skin from the sun related damages. It is an anti aging material also. Sun rays can cause irreparable damages to our skin leading to the premature skin aging, rosacea, age spots and uneven skin tones. Apart from all these cosmetic reasons applying sunscreen regularly for skin protection cuts the risk of skin cancer to a great extent .


The Face Guard Sunscreen Cream


There is a huge variety of sunscreens available in the market and we have to pick one according to our suitability and skin type. 

I have oily skin and I have tried various brands before finding a suitable one for me. Today I am writing a review about the Face Guard sunscreen cream Which my dermatologist suggested.  

                               



Face guard sunscreen comes in a very convenient packaging and can be carried around in the handbag without fear of spillage. This Product does not have any overwhelming fragrance.


                            



The best thing about this product is its consistency. It does not have a runny consistency. It is slightly thick in creamy form but gives a powdery feel. when applied on the face it spreads very quickly without leaving any white residue. The best thing about this sunblock is that it makes you look very fresh without any trace of oil on your face. It does not feel heavy on skin.


Normally people with oily skin are advised to use powder after using sun block.  But this one is a kind of two in one sunblock with powder. It gives mild coverage .





The Brighter Sides


  • Provides protection without making skin oily 
  • Provides mild coverage and gives a good matte finish  
  • suitable for daily use 
  • Does not lead to breakouts 
  • Oil free 
  • Easily applicable 
  • Does not give an artificial whitening effect 
  • Water and sweat proof 
  • Small quantity goes long way 
  • Travel-friendly pack 
  • Easy availability 
  • Reasonably priced 
  • Broad spectrum UVA/UVB

The Dull Sides

  • SPF is not very high 
  • Not suitable for those who spend lots of time in sun 

No Fuss No Frill Cream


I am a little happy and satisfied  with the product and it's effects. I found it really suitable for my oily skin. I have also recommended to some of my friends who asked for my suggestions on this matter. There may be other good sunscreens also in the market but I am only competent to comment on those creams which i have used personally. The one thing which I liked about Face Guard is it's practical usage. It is a day to day use  product without any fuss and frills and does it's work silently.  And that is what we all want from any product.

Rating

4.5/5



Comments